Carl Fischer is a Cornell University graduate and third generation real estate developer. Carl began his investing career in the 1970’s when he was employed as a rocket scientist at Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida. He is presently one of the founders and principals of CAMA Self-Directed IRA, LLC (dba CamaPlan). CamaPlan is a national company headquartered in Blue Bell, PA.
Carl has implemented plans and managed over 20 million dollars in real estate transactions. His real estate investments include commercial and residential properties, including real property, notes, and mortgages. He has been able to increase his personal net worth and control many endeavors with the self-direction tools available. In addition to his hands-on experience, he has the opportunity to speak to many groups including real estate investors and brokers, CPAs, financial advisors, and mortgage professionals about the power and possibilities of IRA, 401(k), and qualified plan self-direction. He presently has investments in PA, NJ, NY, FL, NC, and WI.
Carl’s unique background, education, experience, and empirical information relating to business, finance, technical requirements, scheduling and overall management makes him a key element in the success of his clients controlling their own financial future.
- Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP) by The Institute of Certified Bankers #31901
- Certified Trust Specialist
- Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) ID: 67663
- Delaware Real Estate Commission Instructor #101111
- New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education Instructor #I1000134
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Sponsor #2803
- National Registry of CPE Sponsors #112333
- Co-Author of How to Invest in Real estate with Little or No Taxes
- “Grow Your Self -Directed Retirement Account with Non-Recourse Loans” July 2005 Issue, IRA & 401K Insights
Connect with Carl:
Maggie Polisano is a third-generation real estate investor, a Certified Trust Specialist (CTS) and a Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP). She is a graduate of Villanova University. With an extensive background in investing and development of residential properties in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida, Maggie brings a wealth of knowledge and a track record for highly successful real estate investments. Through her expertise in Computer Sciences, prior training as a financial consultant, and her systems analyst experience, Maggie assists clients in understanding tax avoidance strategies when dealing with notes, mortgages, options, and other real estate transactions as well as helping individuals and business owners to select appropriate plans.