- Download PDFs from these categories: Open an Account • Fund an Account • Buy/Sell an Asset • Qualified Plan • Existing Asset • Account Changes • Commonly Used • IRS Formssee all forms
- read more FAQs
Can my IRA buy a house and rent it? Who gets the rent and who pays the bills/expenses?Yes – your IRA gets the rent and is responsible for all expenses. CamaPlan will help you set everything up.
- see all articles
Here are some of our most helpful articles:
- calculate your RMD
Calculate Your Required Minimum DistributionYour Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) is based upon the value of your account, your age and, in some cases, the age of your spouse.
- learn more
Banks continue to constrain lending, and as a result, private lending is taking a more prominent role in the marketplace today. Here is a checklist for private lending and an understanding of the points listed is mandatory for anyone considering this investment.
- learn more
Based on IRS rules you cannot purchase the following in your IRA• Life insurance • Collectibles (including works of art, rugs, stamps, antiques) • Gems and jewelry • Coins (except certain U.S.-minted coins) • Alcoholic beverages
- see more news posts
Here are some of our most helpful news posts from CamaPlan:
- Refer to this chart for contribution limits, catch-up amounts and annual deductibles for all plan types. For more information, please refer to the IRS Publication for your specific plan. Visit www.irs.gov.view the chart
- read more
Do I Need a Federal Identification Number?
Ask the Accountant, by Elizabeth A. Cummings, CPADo I need to obtain a Federal Identification Number for my IRA? Yes; in certain situations, not only is it prudent, but it may be required. For example, you may need one when...
- CamaPlan believes that an informed investor is the most successful investor. The court cases in this section provide important insight into IRS rules and regulations and their effect on IRAs. Daley v. Mostoller 2013 Rollins v. Commissionerview all
- When is a 401(k) more appropriate for your retirement investing? Check out the comparison chart to see which one is best for your unique needs.read more
- Under the Securities Act of 1933, a company that offers or sells its securities must register the securities with the SEC or find an exemption from the registration requirements. The Act provides companies with a number of exemptions.learn more