By Carl Fischer
The following is a summary of the top reasons people want Roth IRAs.
- Tax Free income for life–All earnings in a Roth IRA are tax free with qualified withdrawals.
- Roth contributions can be withdrawn at anytime, at any age without any penalty or taxation.
- You can continue to contribute to a Roth after age 70 1/2 as long as you have earned income and do not exceed income limits.
- Contributions are taxed today, when you know your tax rate, and are not subject to future change in the tax brackets.
- Uncle Sam is not a partner in the Roth portion of your retirement plan.
- When and how to obtain a Roth is often debated but accountants, attorneys, financial planners, etc agree that Roth money is the most valuable.
- Roth accounts can be passed to heirs to provide tax free income for a century or longer.
- Roth accounts can be used with traditional tax deferred accounts to minimize your yearly tax burdenyou have additional control of how much tax and when you will pay it.
For more information on opening a Roth account and contributing or converting please see our website www.CamaPlan.com , email us info@CamaPlan.com , call 866-559-4430
As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that if any Federal tax advice is contained in this material, including attachments (in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party any matter addressed herein. DISCLAIMER: CamaPlan SDIRA, LLC does not render tax, legal, accounting, investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting, investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.